- Item Specifics:
- Item Name: Fuel Filler Tank Cap
- Suitable for: Jeep Wrangler
- Year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Material: Aluminum, ABS
- Color Type: Black
- Item Size: 17 x 17 x 10cm
- Item Weight: 0.45kg
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Package Included: 1 x Fuel Filler Tank Cap
- 1. With surface spray treatment and made of high-quality aluminum alloy, resists rust, has good texture and high hardness.
- 2. The stainless steel cover and ABS base construction is very helpful for the stability and strength of installation.
- 3. The edge is smooth, which won’t hurt your hands. It fits your beloved car well and the installation will be secure.
- 4. Easy to install, no drilling required, non-locking, smooth door operation and anti-corrosion.
- 5. It effectively helps protect the engine from off-road elements like papers, plastic, broken glasses, stones and other road debris.
- 6. It allows air pass through the engine compartment to cool the vehicle’s engine and prevent the vehicle from overheating.
- Step1. Unscrew screws to remove the left rear taillight, and you may pull it out from the limit of the socket.
- Step2. Release your original car fuel tank rubber gasket from the inside of the taillight.
- Step3. Remove your original car fuel filler tank base.
- Step4. Accurately estimate the installation location of the new fuel filler tank base.
- Step5. Fix the new fuel filler tank base, the original rubber gasket and fuel filler to the original location.
- Step6. Align the cap with the holes in the base, and then fix the screws.
- Step7. Reinstall the taillight in the original position, and then the installation of the fuel filler tank cap is completed.