- This is a modern wireless module which includes a wireless transmitter and a wireless receiver specially for car reverse camera. With this wireless module, you can make your normal rearview camera become wireless. Easy to install, you don’ t have to run cables from the front to the back of your car for reversing images any more.
- Advanced 2.4G wireless technology
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Excellent wireless signal and strong anti-jamming capability
- Connect to the rearview camera and the front video screen
- Easy to install and operate, no drilling.
- Just take one minute to let your backup camera become wireless.
- This product is for the wireless module only.
- The wireless module can be used for a car universal rearview camera or a dedicated camera.
Installation of a rearview camera and the wireless module:
- 1. Remove your license plate at the back of your car.
- 2. Remove the car trunk inside layer.
- 3. Open the license plate light cover, then run the camera power cable through the license plate light hole.
- 4. Fix the wireless transmitter in the car trunk in a convenient location. (The transmitter on a steel layer will affect reception.)
- 5. Fix the rearview camera on the license plate.
- 6. Run the rearview camera power cable to the position of the reversing light, and connect the camera power cable to the reversing light power supply in accordance with positive and negative, respectively.
- 7. No drilling, and it’s simple and convenient to install a camera with the wireless module.
Wiring instructions of a rearview camera with the wireless module:
- 1. Connect the wireless transmitter to the rearview camera via the two cables – yellow plug for AV output and red plug for power.
- 2. Connect the wireless transmitter to the reversing light of your car to get the power – red wire for positive and black wire for negative.
- 3. Connect the wireless receiver to your car monitor – yellow plug for AV input.
- 4. Connect the wireless receiver to the car battery or cigarette lighter to get the power – red wire for positive and black wire for negative.
- 5. When you reverse your car, you can see the reversing images.