- This external tire pressure monitoring system aims to provide you with safe driving and designed with more protection layer, it will early warning car tires.
- Working Voltage: 2.1V-3.6V
- Storage Temperature: – 30 ℃- +85 ℃
- Working Temperature: – 40 ℃- +125 ℃
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2℃
- Working Pressure: 0 – 8.0 Bar
- Pressure Accuracy: ±0.1 Bar
- Battery Life: 21 month (Approx.)
- IP: IP67
- Transmit Power: ≤5 dBm
- Transmit Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Dimension: ≥ 23mm(diameter), 17mm (height)
- Weight: 8.0 g
How to install external sensor:
- Step1. Install the anti-theft washer firstly.
- Step2. Tighten the sensor.
- Step3. Use the wrench to tighten the washer by counter clock wide.
- Step4. Finish.
How to install internal sensor:
- Step1. Separate tire and rim.
- Step2. Cut off the rubber at the bottom of value.
- Step3. Use screw to fix valve a bit, remove the washer, nut and dust cap.
- Step4. Mount the sensor on the valve, adjust the best sensor angle in the wheel hub by hand. Remove the sensor from wheel hub. Use a specialized tool to tighten the valve on the same location.
- Step5. After tighten the valve, mount it on the wheel hub.
- Step6. Mount the washer nut and dust cap.
- Step7. Mount the tire and rim, inflate the tire again.
- Step8. Test dynamic balance match balance wight.