- HOW TO USE:
- 1.Put the GPS antenna outside the car. It is generally suggested that you put the antenna near the license plate or the rear window glass. The signal wire should be insert into the tail cover gap.
- 2.The GPS signal amplifier should attach to where is near the car stereo antenna or mobile phone navigation.
- 3.Make sure RP-SMA Male and RP-SMA Female of the antenna connector are well docking.
- 4.Make the USB interface plug into the cigarette lighter to take 5V power supply.
- 5.Keep the POWER LED light, then the GPS signal amplifier starts working.
- 1.During the installation, try your best to put the antenna and the amplifier in a rather a considerable distant place.
- 2.Turn on the GPS and get access to a navigation map.
- 3.Adjust the position of the antenna, until the number of satellites can be searched on the navigation system get to a maximum.
- GPS signal amplifier is just an auxiliary receiving tool. It can better improve the poor signal caused by the auto film in a certain degree
- Center Frequency: 1575.42MHz
- Bandwidth: 6MHz
- Input Impendence: 50
- V.S.W.R: ≤1.5
- Consumption Electric: ＜15mA
- 4Polarization Intensity: R.H.C.P
- Supply Voltage: DC USB 5V
- Noise Coefficient: ≤1.5dB
- Axial Ration: 3Db
- Gain: 29dBi 3dBi (LNA)
- Operation Current: ＜20mA
- Max Input Power: 5 GALILEO
- Output VSWE: ≤1.8
- Operating Temperature: -20℃- 65℃
- 1*Transmitter(with 1-metre wire& USB Power Cable)
- 1*Receiver(with 5-metre wire)